Period: 8-9 April 2017
Client: A Goldbar Records and Par Excellence Production
Subject: Monster Florence + Foreign Beggars present ‘48’
Goldbar Records, Par Excellence, Tom Donovan Studio & Carlana Marketing voluntarily embarked on the challenge of creating a project from beginning to end in just 48 hours to raise money for Musicians Supporting The Homeless.
Curated by Monster Florence & Foreign Beggars, musicians were invited from across the country to complete an EP.
Carlana Marketing’s role was to support the musicians and production team by helping with project management, marketing & PR to raise awareness about the project.
Lots of marketing, PR, Project Management, on set assistance and tea making!
- Seek sponsorships and partnerships to keep costs low and raise more money for charity (& keep the musicians alert and awake for as long as possible)
- Assist with video production – including drafting interview questions, presenting, timekeeping of artists
- Stream the production highlights on various social media platforms
- Respond to all fan comments via various social media platforms
- Arrange interviews to include in a video documentary
- Generate awareness with PR and Marketing campaign
Lots of fed and hydrated (but sleep deprived) volunteers in one small studio created a masterpiece EP within 48 hours. Not only did we all achieve this, we managed to write and record a full length album with the entire process documented live on Facebook and Twitter.
- Secured sponsorship with Booker Cash & Carry who provided snacks, water and energy drinks to keep us ticking over
- Tetley Tea provided us with 1000’s of tea bags to keep us energised throughout the event
- Sontronics provided free hire of top of the range mics to ensure we had enough equipment to use over the weekend
- Subway provided us with sub platters on both days, plus lots of free cookies
- Over 120,000 live streams over the weekend
- Thousands of streams of 48 album post-event and ongoing
- Lots of money raised for Musicians Supporting the Homeless